TENANT ADVISORY SERVICES
WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CONTACT US?
Contact us today because it’s never too early to begin planning your next move. Commercial real estate can be more complicated than buying a home. You Need a minimum of 9 – 12 months to plan your next move.
WHY SO LONG?
Our experience shows that more planning time delivers more benefits—to you!
- You’ll find the best space for your needs
- Avoid rushed decision-making
- Thoroughly understand the contract and your responsibilities
- You’ll have better negotiating power with landlords. Plus time is your current landlord’s greatest leverage.
- Commercial interior construction takes more time than you think.
WHY DO YOU NEED AN ADVOCATE IN FINDING COMMERCIAL SPACE?
We apply our real estate market knowledge to meet tenants’ specific needs by aligning landlords and facilities that match the tenant’s vision. For tenants, we have successfully helped with:
- reducing overhead,
- increasing visibility,
- retaining and recruiting employees,
- increasing employee morale and
- delivering expansion or contraction options.
We recommend that you level the playing field! Unlike you, landlords and listing brokers lease and sell commercial real estate every day. Hire us to be your advocate. Your landlord uses a leasing agent, why not you? Besides, in the majority of situations, the landlord pays both brokers. Ask us about this.
IS IT TIME TO HIRE A COMMERCIAL BROKER?
You know it’s time to hire a Commercial Broker if you answer “Yes” to any of these questions!
- Are you are in a rush to find commercial space to lease or buy?
- Is your lease is expiring in the next 18 months?
- You need additional space but your lease isn’t close to expiring?
- You want to sublease your office?
- You want to relocate your office?
- Is your office space not fitting your current business model?
- Do you have a new business and wonder what kind of space fits your needs?
SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY AS YOUR ADVOCATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
WE TAKE YOU THROUGH A DYNAMIC PROCESS CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
LEVERAGING OUR KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR BENEFIT
NEGOTIATING A MULTITUDE OF LEASE TERMS ON YOUR BEHALF
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF THE LEASE TERMS
KEEPING YHE TEAM ON TRACK & WRAPPING UP THE LOOSE ENDS
Contact us today for your free lease analysis
CLICK HERE FOR CASE STUDIES